Switching Gears!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Remember me? Firstly, I want to apologize for going AWOL -- life has been very full and busy around Faithfulness Farm. I cannot believe how much time has lapsed since I last checked in. During that time I've done a lot of self-searching and decision making regarding this blog. For a split second I considered closing the blog -- had I run out of things to say?
Not likely, lol. I was resisting what I knew I wanted to do and what I was being called to do. Resisting no more. Faithfulness Farm will still be here -- ALL the old posts will remain BUT I will be launching a new LOOK and a new FORMAT -- stay tuned and thank you for all the nice notes and comments. I appreciate you concern. Look for the NEW Faithfulness Farm the first week of November!

23 comments:

  1. BumbleBeeLane said...:

    Gail~ Can't wait to see what you have in store.Glad all is good with you.Warm Blessings!~Amy

  1. Lynda said...:

    First time popping by, so looked over some of your past posts to get a "feel" for the blog. Understand the time off, but you seem to have something to offer your "faithful readers" so good for you to plan the revamp and pushing forward. Wish you the best as you do. Will stop back and check it out.

  1. Sounds exciting! I am looking forward to it

  1. I'm looking forward to all of your changes, Gail! Take care!

    XO,
    Jane

  1. Stephanie said...:

    Welcome back and I look forward to the first of November :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

  1. Terra said...:

    Hi Gail, I look forward to your blog's new look. See you here in November.

  1. Cindy said...:

    I am so thankful you are not closing your blog. I love all that you put out there for us...so excited to see what November brings:-)

  1. Cindy said...:

    I am so thankful you are not closing your blog. I love all that you put out there for us...so excited to see what November brings:-)

  1. Change is good and I'm glad you will still be blogging! Looking forward to the new look!

  1. linda said...:

    Glad you are following His heart and excited to see what comes next!

  1. Glad to hear all is well! Looking forward to checking back in Nov:@)

  1. Olive Cooper said...:

    Hello there and you have me curious. xo, olive

  1. I'm looking forward to whatever new things you have in store for us! :-)

  1. Pam said...:

    Yay! I'll be looking forward to the new look and direction.

  1. Vintage Gal said...:

    Gail ~ so glad you decided not to close. I'm looking forward to what you have in store.
    Blessings

  1. ImSoVintage said...:

    Can't wait to see what you do, Gail :)

  1. kitty said...:

    Hi Gail, it's good to know that you'll be back! I look forward to reading your posts soon.

  1. Gail,
    Can't wait! Looking forward to it!

  1. Lorraine said...:

    Looking forward to what you have in store!

  1. I have been missing you, Gail. Can't wait to see the new look :)

  1. Lynnie S said...:

    YAH!!! I have been missing you! Glad mostly to know all is well with you my friend!

Post a Comment

I ALWAYS enjoy reading your comments -- thank-you for taking the time to leave one.