"Be of Good Cheer" ~ Christmas Citrus Punch

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I found this punch recipe in Southern Lady Holidays magazine. Not a magazine I regularly buy but I couldn't resist it at Sam's. This punch recipe really got my attention and since I needed to bring something to our Ladies Bible Study Christmas Get Together, I volunteered to bring the punch. My punch bowl is really under used anyway. Everyone raved over this punch and I even won the *Prettiest Dish* award. It is very good and such a good measure of vitamin C. I'll find a reason to make this one again.



Citrus Punch
Southern Lady Holidays
(Printable Version)

1 (64-ounce) bottle ruby red grapefruit juice
1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
1 (12-ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
1/4 c fresh lime juice
1 (2-litre) bottle club soda, chilled
Garnish: pink grapefruit slics, lemon slices, orange slices, lime slices
1. In a large bowl, combine grapefruit juice, pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate, orange juice concentrate, and lime juice.
2. To serve, add club soda, stirring gently to combine. Garnish with sliced fruit, if desired. Makes about 1-1/2 gallons.

I don't typically post twice in the same day but I just couldn't resist this time. I'll be linking this to Tasty Tuesday, Tempt Your Tummy Tuesday and Tuesdays at the Table. Check out ALL the great recipes posted.