Father's Day Tablescape

Wednesday, June 23, 2010
I set a pretty simple Father's Day table last Sunday. Nothing fancy and more toward the manly than most tables I set.
Dinner was just for 4.
I picked elements that would go well with these vintage amber colored candlewick glasses. I could not believe my good fortune when I found 4 of these at a Goodwill store in a neighboring town.

I have a very large collection of candlewick but didn't have any amber pieces until I found these. I LOVE amber glass.


Pretty sage green Laura Ashley plates.


Salad plates and soup bowls are TJMaxx finds.



Antique amber salt and pepper shakers.

Brown napkins are from the clearance aisle at Target. I fan folded them and then knotted in the middle for a casual look.

No flowers or pretty centerpiece for this table. Simply used some ironstone pieces that I had thrifted.



Sharing at Susan's Tablescape Thursday.