50th Anniversary Tables

Wednesday, August 11, 2010
So many have left the sweetest comments regarding my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration. Thank you! I thought I would share some of our tabletops from the party. We held the party at Haynes Park in Rio Rancho, NM. We used the Rotary Pavilion and it was the most wonderful setting for our celebration.

Each table was dressed in a burgundy cloth and had a plant and well as gold framed photos. The plants were in the cutest buckets that my sister Donna found in San Diego and painted gold and my sister Glenda took care of all the framed pictures.

See this lovely photo of my Grandmother, Ruby Mae Eavenson and my Mom & Uncle Bob. Love that picture!

One of the food tables. The caterer's set the buffet up on the countertop behind this table.

My contribution...the cake!

The memory table which held lots more pictures, the guest book and the lovely memory albums made by sister Glenda.

Sharing at Tablescape Thursday today. Thanks to Susan for hosting this lovely inspiring event each week!