Raspberries & Clover Blossom Tea

Monday, August 2, 2010
Do you remember me sharing about the vintage Clover Blossom dish sets by Federal that I found still sealed in their orignial boxes? I've been itching to get them out and on a table but I was waiting for something......RASPBERRIES!! The sweet little clover flowers reminded me so much of raspberries that I just had to wait until I could harvest enough.

 

That day has come! Sunday morning breakfast is raspberries & cream, homemade granola, scrambled eggs & bacon and tea!

 
I polished up the King Edward Calvalcade silverplate to go with these sweet dish sets.

I also dug out some coordinating serving pieces from my set of Anchor Hocking Surburbia...the serving bowl, sugar & creamer and salt & pepper shakers.

A little peek at those lucious berries!

The tablecloth today is simply a piece of pretty cotton fabric from my quilting stash. When I bought it (a LONG time ago), it reminded me of raspberries.

The star of the table!

With just a drizzle of heavy cream.

Forget the granola, I'll stick to the berries & cream, thank-you very much!

Does it get better than this?!

Posting to Lady Kathrine's Tea Time Tuesday at Lady Katherine Tea Parlor and Marty's Table Top Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life. Thanks to both these lovely ladies for hosting these Tuesday events each week!