Gooseberry Patch's Quick & Easy Autumn Review & A WINNER!!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011


Do you all remember me? I used to blog regularly -- seems like that was a LONG time ago!! The good news is Tax Season is now OVER!! I was off yesterday and spent the day putting my house back together and getting ready for some very special company coming to visit this weekend -- lots of great food on the menu and recipes are coming!



Thank you for everyone who left such nice comments on the review posts and for entering in for the giveaway. I wish I had a book for everyone. You can purchase this book from Gooseberry Patch. It is everything wonderful that I've come to expect from Gooseberry Patch and I am sure you'd not be disappointed. Since I could only have 1 winner, I had my daughter help me again with all the entries -- and the WINNER IS OhPioneer1806 -- very exciting since I know this is my old friend Nancy who is a FABULOUS cook!! Congratulations and keep an eye out -- there will be more review and more giveaways to come!