SNOWED in for the Week-end!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Old Man Winter came for a weekend visit! In Hastings, NE, we got 12-inches of snow. Not just ordinary snow -- this was heavy, wet, blown around and stuck to everything kind of snow. Saturday was lots of cuddle time with grandbaby and enjoying multiple movies, comfort foods and hot drinks -- yesterday was shoveling, and shoveling and more shoveling! My favorite pine tree has sustained some major damage -- trees don't fair well on the prairie - I guess that is why God didn't put many here in the first place. We'll have to wait until we have some melt off to see if the whole thing will have to come down. That will make me sad -- my favorite red-boy hangs out in that tree and I get to look out on that tree from my kitchen window. Time will tell.

This week is shaping up to be a busy one. Work, some appointments and then picking up my new car at the end of the week. What is on your agenda for the week?

Keep warm!