Crack Slaw

Saturday, December 22, 2012
Yes, that is the name of the recipe and now I know why. I have been familiar with this recipe for some time -- didn't ever make it until last week -- have made it 3 (yes, that says THREE) times in the last week. It is addictive!!

I will say that each time I have made this recipe I have tweaked it a bit. The last time I made it, I think I had perfection. I am posting the recipe but for my tweak, skip the cabbage and add a bag of broccoli slaw. Either way it is simple, delicious and quite addicting.

Buffalo Crack Slaw

1 pound ground beef
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1.5 pound cabbage
1 tsp garlic, minced
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp Frank's hot sauce
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp Splenda, (or liquid sweetener equivalent)
1/2 tsp red pepper, crushed (optional)
Makes 6 Servings.

Nutrition Info per serving:
267 Calories, 19.8g Fat, 7.7g Total Carbs (3g Fiber) , 15g Protein