On this date.....

Tuesday, September 20, 2011


On this date in 1960 there was a partial eclipse of the sun. I know that because I was also born on that date. My daughter said the eclipse thing must be why I am so *special* (said with THAT tone, lol). The year I was born was a leap year. I was born on a Tuesday -- *Tuesdays child is full of grace* -- since I was born in leap year, this is only one of a handful of times my birthday makes it to Tuesday in my lifetime. My son said that makes this day *special* (he was using that same tone his sister used, lol). I was born on the verge of an equinox......well, those kids aren't going to let me get too full of myself, lol. My favorite part of my birthday is that it ushers in my favorite season of the year -- Let me be the first to wish you Happy Fall Ya'll (yeah, I know it is a tad early, but better early than late)!!