Gooseberry Patch Is Bringing In Autumn -- Quick & Easy!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011
ahhh....do you feel that? It is SO MUCH cooler today -- the high temp is supposed to be around 73°. That is about perfect in my book! I know summer has not had it's last hurrah yet, but on a day like today, it is hard for me not to leap ahead to my favorite season -- AUTUMN!! I'm thinking my friends at Gooseberry Patch may be responsible for this sweet autumnal preview. What do you think?



P.S. Did you see the quote from Faithfulness Farm in the video? :)

If you have not got your hands on this sweet cookbook yet, you can order it from Gooseberry Patch and have it in plenty of time for Autumn cooking and baking :)

10 comments:

  1. Ah yes...coolness. We have so much energy today. Can't wait to get to work on the farm. Love the video!

  1. Barbara said...:

    Oh my give me some cool, it has been so hot here this Spring, and SUmmer, no relief in sight this week either.

  1. Toni said...:

    Cool sounds good. 73 as a high, wow. It was 73 here in GA at 5 am!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.

  1. Darling post... our temps are about the same here, the day is gorgeous. I'm now heading out to trim shrubs again.. thank you for stopping by.. hugs ~lynne~

  1. Jeanne said...:

    Hi Gail, We are having cooler weather the next few days. Oh joy!!!
    The cookbook sounds yummy. I do love Autumn and cooking when it is cooler outside. Especially soups and stews.
    Have fun cooking.
    Hugs, Jeanne

  1. Cooler here too, funny how it makes you think of fall and you want to cook and bake again!

  1. So looking forward to fall. How lovely your pictures are.

  1. kitty said...:

    I'm so looking forward to Fall. We're sweltering in 100+ degrees here in Texas!!!

  1. Julie Harward said...:

    I was up in the mountains this morning and saw Autumn leaves...amazing because Summer just finally got here! I do love the GP books! :D

  1. Tina said...:

    I did see your quote! I thought "Hey..I know her!"
    I am so looking forward to Fall! I'll be cooking up some fall recipes on my cooking blog soon!

Post a Comment

I ALWAYS enjoy reading your comments -- thank-you for taking the time to leave one.