Fallen Leaves Table

Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Today's tablescape has a fallen leaf theme. I so enjoy the turning of the season and all the beautiful colored leaves. We don't get much of that here in Nebraska...this land is very hostile to trees which is why God made it prairie, I'm sure. When we lived in Minnesota, our property was full of oaks and maples and we always had glorious color. So, instead of enjoying the changing of the colors outdoors, I've brought it in and onto my dining table.


I started with the charger that Walmart is carrying this fall. I first saw these on another blog and just loved them...I've seen them on several blogs now...Walmart saw us all coming!


Next is a cream colored plate also from Walmart. I bought 24 of these months ago on clearance for .75 each. These come in handy when entertaining a crowd.



Isn't this fabric just perfect! It came from a large bag of yardage from Goodwill. There was enough to make.....



8 of these great oversized napkins.



And then a leaf-shaped plate. I have collected a nice stack of these over the last few years. I think they all are from Walmart and I have several different colors...just like leaf plates should be.



Topped everything off with a little boo pumpkin that my dear friend Rose brought me from her pumpkin farm.



Water goblets from Dollar Tree.



Vintage silverplate was a Goodwill find.



Votive Candle Holder was a clearance find last year at our local Hallmark store. I scored 2 of them for $1.00 each.



Cloche contains silk leaves and pinecones from Hobby Lobby.



A very thrifty fall table! Sharing at Susan's Tablescape Thursday.