Fall Weekend & Tiny Tips!

Monday, October 3, 2011


Whew...WHAT a weekend!! Perfect fall weather and lots of projects to attend to. I'd love another few days to get my projects done but the work week beckons. I have a refinishing project (I'll be sharing it soon) that took a lot of my weekend and when I wasn't working on that, my trigger finger was operating a can of spray paint. I sprayed my (curbside picked up) wicker swing black to match with my new (to me) wicker porch furniture. I'll get that hung next weekend. I also sprayed a couple old baskets -- now they'll have a new life.

Today is the last day to get entered in to win Gooseberry Patch's Tiny Tips and a set of Faithfulness Farm Embellished Tea Towels. The winner will be announced tomorrow. If you haven't entered yet, ENTER HERE! What GREAT tips everyone is posting :)

Wishes for a WONDERFULLY BLESSED week!