Debbie Mumm Trick or Treat Tablescape

Thursday, October 27, 2011
I love the artwork of Debbie Mumm and have
used many of her fabrics and quilt patterns over the years. A quilting friend who knows of both my Debbie Mumm and my dish *like* gifted me with these cute plates and mugs a few years ago. I thought them darling and her gesture so sweet -- problem with that was we usually just skipped Halloween.

This year my sweet little friends (the ones that were over a couple weeks ago) will be paying me a visit on Saturday and I decided to dust off those cute dishes and do a sweet lunch for them. They are coming dressed in their costumes (2 older boys are going to be firefighters and the younger one, a dalmation dog, lol). We'll lunch on soup and sandwiches and CUPCAKES (see tomorrow's Old-Fashioned Bake Sale post for the cupcakes).

The Welcoming Committee on the front porch!


















Sharing at Susan's Tablescape Thursday!