Debbie Mumm Trick or Treat Tablescape

Thursday, October 27, 2011
I love the artwork of Debbie Mumm and have
used many of her fabrics and quilt patterns over the years. A quilting friend who knows of both my Debbie Mumm and my dish *like* gifted me with these cute plates and mugs a few years ago. I thought them darling and her gesture so sweet -- problem with that was we usually just skipped Halloween.

This year my sweet little friends (the ones that were over a couple weeks ago) will be paying me a visit on Saturday and I decided to dust off those cute dishes and do a sweet lunch for them. They are coming dressed in their costumes (2 older boys are going to be firefighters and the younger one, a dalmation dog, lol). We'll lunch on soup and sandwiches and CUPCAKES (see tomorrow's Old-Fashioned Bake Sale post for the cupcakes).

The Welcoming Committee on the front porch!


















Sharing at Susan's Tablescape Thursday!

15 comments:

  1. Such a cute table. I love those Debbie Mumm plates and keep looking for some to add to my plate collection! I know you will have a fun lunch! hugs, Linda

  1. Gail this is so cute and charming. I love Debbie Mum too. Those dishes are so darling. Happy Halloween!!

  1. I like your little welcoming committee! :-)

  1. xinex said...:

    Beaitful tablescape, Gail and I love your welcoming committee!..Christine

  1. Now I just love the porch ghosts. I want them!

    Your table is adorable, and just perfect for little visitors at Halloween.
    Have a lovely time, and don't put the dishes away until Tuesday -- use them!

    BOO!
    Cass

  1. Shelley said...:

    The young ones will be excited I'm sure. It all looks so festive and fun...great job....blessings

  1. my cup of tea said...:

    So adorable!!!
    ~donna~

  1. Debbie said...:

    This is so adorable, and your firefighters and their faithful sidekick Sparky the fire dog will be utterly delighted.

    Wait. I don't think delighted is a good word choice.

    How about "fired up" instead.

  1. Gina said...:

    Oh your table is so cute. You've got matching mugs with your plates! I didn't know there were mugs to match. Enjoy!

  1. The plates are adorable Gail, love the checked border! Have fun:@)

  1. Marigene said...:

    Gail, that is a really cute table...I am sure your little visitors will really enjoy it.
    Have a great weekend!

  1. Shug said...:

    These are plates you can have fun with...You have done a beautiful job with your table setting!
    shug

  1. soraya3 ღ said...:

    Hi friend love your post thanks for sharing...loves soraya

  1. Marlis said...:

    I have always loved Debbie Mumm. Her designs are so classic and the colors of her fabrics perfect to combine with so many others! Love your table. It's really charming and so welcoming for your special guests. xo marlis

Post a Comment

I ALWAYS enjoy reading your comments -- thank-you for taking the time to leave one.